Skip to main content

Battle Stories - 4 issues

Battle Stories - July 1930
Battle Stories - December 1930
Battle Stories - 1934
Battle Stories - 1935

July 1930. December 1930  : George Rozen covers
1934 : Remington Schuyler cover
1935 : One of the last issues of this title, at this time they were doing one issue per year. Rare in good shape, which this is

Click photos for details/to buy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulp Deals - What this site is about

From time to time, I come across cool pulps for sale, that for one reason or another don't fit into my collection. Maybe it's a duplicate, maybe it's something i don't collect. I thought you'd like to see and maybe even buy them. If you do buy them, I sometimes get a small commission. Know a cool pulp I'm missing? Leave a comment in a post or drop me a message at pulpflakes+deals AT gmail DOT com (Don't forget to replace AT with @ and DOT with .)

Young's Magazine - July 1910

Nice color choices. Click photo for details/to buy.

Black Mask - 2 issues

May 1932 : All-star issue with Raoul Whitfield, Paul Cain, Carroll John Daly, Fred Nebel and Erle Stanley Gardner February 1932 : Raoul Whitfield and H. Bedford Jones in this issue Click photos for details/to buy.