Skip to main content

Gangster Stories - April 1930

Gangster Stories - April 1930

One of Hersey's more successful pulps, this lasted 31 issues before becoming Greater Gangster Stories. This issue has stories by prolific pulpsters Arthur J. Burks and D.L. Champion. The cover painted by J. Gordon Trent illustrates the story The Left-handed Moll. Click photo for details/to buy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulp Deals - What this site is about

From time to time, I come across cool pulps for sale, that for one reason or another don't fit into my collection. Maybe it's a duplicate, maybe it's something i don't collect. I thought you'd like to see and maybe even buy them. If you do buy them, I sometimes get a small commission. Know a cool pulp I'm missing? Leave a comment in a post or drop me a message at pulpflakes+deals AT gmail DOT com (Don't forget to replace AT with @ and DOT with .)

Young's Magazine - July 1910

Nice color choices. Click photo for details/to buy.

Black Mask - 2 issues

May 1932 : All-star issue with Raoul Whitfield, Paul Cain, Carroll John Daly, Fred Nebel and Erle Stanley Gardner February 1932 : Raoul Whitfield and H. Bedford Jones in this issue Click photos for details/to buy.