The big rules of knife fighting are (a) do not try it at home, and (b) the whole point is never, ever use the blade. It is there to distract your opponent. While he stares at the gleaming steel, you kick his balls to kingdom come--he's all yours. Just a tip! Keith Richards. Click photo for details/to buy.
From time to time, I come across cool pulps for sale, that for one reason or another don't fit into my collection. Maybe it's a duplicate, maybe it's something i don't collect. I thought you'd like to see and maybe even buy them. If you do buy them, I sometimes get a small commission. Know a cool pulp I'm missing? Leave a comment in a post or drop me a message at pulpflakes+deals AT gmail DOT com (Don't forget to replace AT with @ and DOT with .)
Comments
Post a Comment